|New Student Introductory Offer||Manual||Automatic|
|10 driving lessons||£220||£230|
|20 driving lessons||£420||£440|
|30 driving lessons||£600||£630|
If it's your first time learning to drive with Book Learn Pass in Dagenham, you can take advantage of our great introductory offer. Book 10 driving lessons or more and pay just £22 per hour, saving you £30 of the standard fee.
|Current Student Prices||Manual||Automatic|
|10 driving lessons||£250||£260|
|20 driving lessons||£480||£500|
|30 driving lessons||£690||£720|
We pride ourselves on offering driving lessons which are affordable, fun and great value for money. If you are a current student learning to drive with Book Learn Pass, we have some of the most competitive prices in Dagenham. Prices for current students start at £25 per hour.
If you are looking for driving lessons in Dagenham, why not learn to drive with one of our fun friendly and professional driving instructors in the Dagenham area. Our driving lessons in Dagenham are personal, alwaays delivered one on one and great value for money. We have helped hundreds of learner drivers in the area pass their driving test and we are a respected driving school in Dagenham.
Our driving instructors in Dagenham are all approved by the DVSA and very experienced. Using our tried and test teaching techniques, we can help you learn to drive in just a few weeks. We will teach you test survival skills and best practice for passing at your chosen test centre.
You can also learn to drive with a female driving instructor in the Dagenham area too. We have a number of female driving instructors who cover Barking, Dagenham, Hornchurch and Romford. We teach both experienced learner and first time learner drivers too.
Information from Wikipedia entry?
- Barking Abbey: Barking Abbey was a monastery founded in the 7th century, in approximately AD666. It had an illustrious history and was once regarded as one of the most important monasteries in the country. It regular housed members of the Royal family, including Queens and princesses. It’s ruins form part of Abbey Green and it’s one of the best attractions in Dagenham.
- Dagenham Market: Dagenham market is one of oldest markets in East London. It has been running since 2002 and is open on Sundays from 9am to 3:30pm. Well loved in the local community, there’s plenty to do in Dagenham market and once you have your driving license, it’s a great place to come and visit. For more information please visit the official website and its twitter page.
- Valence House Museum:The former timber house is one of Dagenham’s best kept secrets. It’s located in Valence Park and now houses local artifacts relevant to the Barking and Dagenham area. A favourite of locals it’s certainly an attraction you should visit at least once and it’s a perfect venue for a spot of relaxing once you have passed your driving test.
For more information on what it’s like to live in Dagenham and places to visit in the town, this reddit thread discusses all things Barking and Dagenham.
As well as covering Dagenham, our driving instructors also cover the following areas in an around the town;
- Residential parking permit
- Temporary parking permit
- Visitors parking permit
- Doctor’s parking permit
- Season ticket for a Dagenham car park
If you require a car park in the local area, there are a number of council run locations. These include;
|Car Park Name||30 minutes||1 hour||2 hours||4 hours|
|Althorne Way Car Park||Free||50p||£1||£1.50|
|Axe Street Service Road Car Park||Free||£1||£3||£7|
|Barking Park Western Car Park||Free||Free||£2||£4|
|Becontree Avenue Car Park||Free||50p||£1||£1.50|
|Bobby Moore Way Car Park||Free||£1||£3||£7|
|Civic Centre Car Park||Free||£1||£3||£7|
|Longbridge Road / Outside Barking Park Entrance||Free||£1||£3||£7|
For the full list of council run car parks, click here.
If you are looking for cars on sale in Dagenham, there are several websites which list cars for sale in the local area. To help you get started, we have listed a few websites with used cars for sale in Barking and Dagenham.